The classic four-line Revolution design is exemplified in the EXP model (no experience required). Great for a wide range of wind conditions. Revolution kites are easier to fly than you would ever imagine.
Talents include forward and reverse flight, propeller-like spins, and brakes allowing total speed control and the popular dive-stop manoeuvre (see video below). All this is possible flying the EXP with its economical rip-stop sail framed with advantage wrapped graphite shafts.
The REFLEX technology with auto-pilot is a new breakthrough in kite technology design by Revolution.
This system allows the wing to dynamically change shape in flight, thanks to the new vertical shafts equipped with springs. This increases stability, wind range, and overall control especially under difficult conditions: light wind, turbulent wind, edge of the wind window.
In loss-of-control situations your Rev Reflex will shift to auto-pilot recovery mode where it will fly itself back to the center of the wind window.
- Size: 2360 x 780 mm (93 x 31")
- Frame: Ultra-light carbon tubes - 3 wrap
- Sail: Rip-stop Nylon - 11 individual panels
- Wind Range: 3-20 mph
- Patented US design US4892272A in 1990.
Your Rev EXP complete package contains:
- Revolution EXP kite with 2 Reflex upright spars
- Custom kite bag / sleeve
- Four 90 lb (40daN) x 65ft (20m) pre-stretched Laser Pro Gold lines on winder
- Two stainless steel handles (see pictures)
- Owner's manual.
Free shipping within Ireland - No US import fees.
- Brand: Revolution
- Product Code: EXP Reflex USA
- Availability: In Stock