Revolution kites are easier to fly than you would ever imagine. The classic four-line Revolution design is exemplified in the EXPERIENCE model (no experience required), great for a wide range of wind conditions.
Talents include forward and reverse flight, propeller-like spins, and brakes allowing total speed control and the popular dive-stop manoeuvre. All this is possible flying the EXP with its economical rip-stop sail framed with advantage wrapped graphite shafts.
The REFLEX technology with auto-pilot is a totally new breakthrough in kite technology design from Revolution.
This patented system allows the wing to dynamically change shape in flight, thanks to the new vertical shafts equipped with springs. This increases stability, wind range, and overall control especially under difficult conditions: light wind, turbulent wind, edge of the wind window.
In loss-of-control situations your Rev Reflex will shift to auto-pilot recovery mode where it will fly itself back to the center of the wind window.
- Size: 2360 x 780 mm (93 x 31")
- Frame: Advantage ultra-light graphite spars, 3 wrap
- Sail: Rip-stop Nylon, 11 panels
- Wind Range: 3-20 mph
The Rev EXP complete package contains:
- Revolution EXP kite (with 2 Reflex spars)
- custom kite bag / sleeve
- four 40daN x 60ft Laser Pro Gold lines on winder
- two stainless steel handles
- owners manual
Revolution EXP Reflex
- Brand: Revolution
- Product Code: Rev EXP Reflex
- Availability: Out of Stock