Basic 4ft beginner 2-line stunt kite for anyone wanting to get into stunt kiting.
A Shuriken is a traditional Japanese throwing weapon, its shape is reminiscent of an arrowhead, the tip of a Shuriken can cut through the air like a knife.
Simple to set up, the Shuriken is a pure beginner's stunt kite - Suitable from 7 years on. Great for fun on the beach.
- Easy to control and to steer.
- Sturdy construction preferring medium winds.
- Perfect for coastal areas or higher ground inland wind conditions.
- Can handle gusty winds without any problems.
- Size: 1200 mm x 600 mm
- Wind range: 2-6 Bft. (6-45 kph, 5-30 mph)
- Sail: Rip-stop polyester
- Frame: Carbon inforced fibre glass spars in 4 and 5 mm diameter
- German design by by Colours-in-Motion.
The kite comes ready to fly with all you need:
- Assembly instructions
- Lines 2x 25m / 25 daN on spools (for an upgrade get a line set with flying straps separate)
- Kite in sleeve
Colour options are (see pictures):
- Desert = reds
- Jungle = greens
- Sky = blues
- Brand: Colours in Motion
- Product Code: shuriken-blade
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: beginner, stunt kite